Get you name on a cookie this Christmas! This winking personalised gingerbread cutter allows you to make edible decorations with your preferred name or message. Our detailed cookie cutters are designed and made in our studio using 100% biodegradable materials. Each pack contains a cookie cutter and a stamp which produces highly detailed cookies and biscuits.
L=75mm (3 inch), W=55mm (2 1/8 inch), D=17mm (3/4 inch)
Cookie Size (before baking)
L=66mm (2 5/8 inch), W=46mm (1 7/8inch), D=7mm – 13mm (1/4 inch – 1/2 inch)
How to use the Cookie Cutter
We have tested lots of cookie cutter designs to make sure that our products are perfect for your sweet treats. Here are our top tips for baking perfect cookies using our cookie cutters.
- Chill your dough – this allows the details keep their form while cooking.
- Roll your dough using flour on the board and rolling pin to help stop dough sticking to surfaces.
- Roll your dough between 8 and 13mm (1/4inch to 1/2 inch). The easiest way to tell if your dough is the right depth is to place the stamp alongside it. The dough should not be thicker than the stamp height and it should not be thinner than about half of the stamp height.
- If your dough is a bit tacky dust your cutter and stamp in flour and then your cookies will slide out easily.
- Place cookies on a baking tray lined with greaseproof (parchment) paper. Turn the cutter on its side to space out the cookies because if they are close together they will stick together.
- Chill the stamped cookies for 10 – 30minutes (this ensures they keep high levels of detail)
- Bake cookies for the allocated time in your recipe until golden brown approx 10 minutes.
- Share your cookie photos with us on Instagram to get exclusive discounts and win prizes.
Biodegradable Plastic Cookie Cutter
PLA cookie cutters are hygienic and biodegradable – All our cookie cutters are great for cutting cookie dough, fondant, soft fruits, bread, sandwiches, cheese, play-dough or craft clay. You can have fun in and out of the kitchen!
Cookie Cutter Care
After using your cookie cutters, hand wash them. You may use hot water and washing up liquid to clean thoroughly and we recommend using a bristle brush to reach small details in the stamps. Then towel dry and store in your cupboard. These cookie cutters are not dishwasher safe.
Each of our cookie cutters is made to order. We produce pieces within 24 hours of the order being placed and aim to dispatch within 48 hours. For orders containing multiple pieces please allow more time for production because batches take time to make. When you place your order you will receive an email with a more accurate dispatch time.
Shipping is Monday – Friday. We ship in the morning, Greenwich Mean Time.
We ship locally and internationally.
Custom Cookie Cutter
Find yourself stumped with a theme party and need ideas? Would you like a cookie cutter that is customised to your event? We are happy to help, just send us an email – firstname.lastname@example.org or send an enquiry through our Contact Page.